An Educational Course for Adults Age 50-65
Who should attend? Retirement Planning Today® contains something for everyone. We address financial issues that pertain to the self-employed as well as employees of corporations and government agencies. The course is designed to teach you how to build wealth and align your money with your values to accomplish your goals in life. Whether you plan to retire 20 years from now or have just recently retired, the information you learn in this class can deliver rewards throughout your lifetime.
Learn about important financial topics such as:
- Determine the amount of money you need to retire
- Create your own goals for a "successful retirement"
- Eliminate debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert your IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that is right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays and legal challenges with estate planning
Tuesdays | Thursdays
Sept. 13 & 20 or Sept. 15 & 22
6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. | 6:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Date and Time
Thu, Sep 15, 2022
6:00p - 9:00p EST